Our Lady of the Lake's online patient center is a tool that offers you personalized access to portions of your medical records. It enables you to securely use the Internet to help manage and receive information about your health care. A few of the things you can do with the online patient center include:
- View your test results
- Request certain types of appointments
- Communicate with your hospital care team and certain doctors’ offices
- Renew prescriptions
- View your health summary and records
- Pre-register for surgeries or hospital stays
- Get notifications when updates are made to your medical record
- Add self-entered data, and trend results for the following health trackers: Blood Pressure, Weight, and Growth Chart (child)
Note: Information that is self-entered into the online patient center is for your personal tracking only; the information is not relayed to your doctor’s office or the hospital
Is there a fee to use the online patient center?
- Conveniently pay your hospital bill
The online patient center is a free service offered to Our Lady of Lake patients. How do I sign up?
If you have time, your care team can sign you up during your next visit. Otherwise, at the end of your visit, you will receive a PIN that you can use later at your own computer. This PIN will enable you to log in and create your own username and password.What do I need to use the online patient center?
You need a personal e-mail address and access to a computer connected to the Internet with an up-to-date browser, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome. In addition, a PIN number provided during your hospital visit is required the first time you visit the online patient center and allows you to set up a username and password. PINs are also available from a select group of doctors’ offices.Where do I log in to the online patient center?
Use the Log In button located in the top right hand corner of the screen or through this link.