St. Martha Activity Center, located on the campus of Our Lady of the Lake's Senior Residential Living Complex, is a gathering place for social, spiritual and wellness activities for residents and those in the community ages 50 and older. The facility offers a variety of activities.
- Blood pressure screenings – Thursdays, 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Woodcarving Mondays - 9 a.m.- 11 a.m. $10 fee.
- AARP Defensive Driving classes - various dates throughout the month from 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. $12 fee for AARP members $14 fee for non-members.
- Senior Art Colony – Mondays, 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Quilting group – Wednesdays, 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Health and wellness classes on a variety of topics throughout the year.
- Various spiritual and musical events throughout the year.